Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to find the actual recording date and time on na MP4 video....like Sparks ?

rhettduke

Join
Oct 16, 2018
Hope I am in the right category...

I can find all kind of date options in windows...date modified...last accesed....and others but so far Im missing the ACTUAL TIME my video was shot...

Ive run myself crazy looking for a flight I knew was taken on a certain day...but it shows a last accesed or such date...Many thanks

I can find all kind of date options in windows...date modified...last accesed....and others but so far Im missing the ACTUAL TIME my video was shot...

Ive run myself crazy looking for a flight I knew was taken on a certain day...but it shows a last accesed or such date...Many thanks

Date modified will have the time:
File Time.JPG

Open up Windows Explorer and right click on a particular file. Look for properties and left click on it. There a number of tabs at the top. Click on the right tab I think and you will find the information you want

I've owned 3 Sparks all of which created pics and videos with the wrong time of day on the files. dji support doesn't offer an explanation. Where does Spark get it's time? China? It's not the time displayed on my phone

I had this same problem on my P3A SD card. Kinda frustrating. Rarely fly it anymore, and I do not have the problem on my Mavic, so that makes me happy!

There's also GPS information too.

I believe I may have been looking at Media Created when File Created was what i wanted.

Tomorrow will be a good day to take note of take off time etc...and then compare with what is found in Internet explorer.

Running DJI Go, Litchi, Airdata, Dashware with the OS my brain was given 50 years ago.....its a wonder anything adds up !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit