Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to use the DJI Osmo Mobile two

Rocco Germani

Join
Jul 6, 2018
Loc
VA

Here's a little tutorial on how to use the Osmo. If you don't have one, I recommend getting one. The shots you can get with it can complement your drone shots, and both would be good to have in a cinematic video!

Reactions: SlaVa
I have one.

It is pretty cool and affordable.:)

Reactions: Rocco Germani
I have one.

It is pretty cool and affordable.:)
It really is. I wish that it had 360 degrees panning like the Moza Mini Mi... And that one has wireless charging and many more features, for $109. But I must say, if you go with DJI, you'll get the best build quality, probably the smoothest shots, and the best camera support for phones.

I wish that it had 360 degrees panning

I seen a review on a few different ones and DJI didn't do the 360* rotation as they tend to break over time.

Osmo Mobile 2 is very useful and friendly device! I even tried to shoot a video using Osmo Mobile 2 when I was driving. I held my Osmo with smartfone outside the window by left hand, and drive the car by right hand :). If you are interested, You can see this in my video during 1 minute from start:
View media item 89
You can even use it with an action camera like Go-Pro or Xiaomi YI4K for example. Only a small and cheap adapter is needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme