Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I bought a second Spark and I have a question.

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
NC
Greetings to all! I just bought a second pre-owned Spark and I have contacted DJI about transferring ownership and they tell me that the original registration cannot be changed. So, I have to work through that with them. Now, my question is that will I be able to bind my original controller with this second Spark and be able to use only one controller for both of them?

Yes you can use the same remote, but you can only bind one Spark at a time.

So you'll have to go through the process each time you want to fly the other Spark.

Reactions: graywoulf
Yes you can use the same remote, but you can only bind one Spark at a time. So you'll have to go through the process each time you want to fly the other Spark.

Thanks for the information. I think that if I have to buy a second carrying case then I will just use each one's separate RC. It would be really cool though if I could fly both at the same time in formation using the same controller.

Reactions: twickers14
one in the shop, one to fly...if necessary :D

It would be really cool though if I could fly both at the same time in formation

pmshop, I had an idea that involves Litchi, which I don't have, so I'm not sure if it would work.

If graywoulf were to acquire a second device and install Litchi, would the following scenario work?

Spark #1 consists of the primary device along with the remote.

Spark #2 will be linked with the secondary device.

I know the range is limited when flying with a phone only, but will the range be limited if a Litchi mission is loaded to the Spark(s) via the devices?

Or does Spark #2 know it's connected to a phone only and won't allow the Litchi mission to execute?

? ? ?

That I do not know.
But, I believe litchi overrides the distance weather it be a mobile device & controller or just a mobile device.
Just so long as you have "continue mission on loss of signal" selected in the settings.

*and, you should be able to "swarm" :D

Reactions: Spark 317
I have never flown my Spark without the RC. I get nervous at the thought. :eek: ?

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme