Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

If you live in Long Beach Ca....

I practice in a school or park. Either would be fine. Just make sure you follow the FAA rules.

No sure. You can always go to their website and see if it says anything about flying there. Or call the park itself. Do you register it yet. You should check dji app for fly zones. Enter your zip and it will tell you. My guess you might be iffy over there because it’s so close to Long Beach airport

Last edited:
No sure. You can always go to their website and see if it says anything about flying there. Or call the park itself. Do you register it yet. You should check dji app for fly zones. Enter your zip and it will tell you. My guess you might be iffy over there because it’s so close to Long Beach airport
Yes I registered with the FAA already. El Dorado Park has a model aircraft field with landing strip as well. One of my friends said you have to be a member to fly there. I’m just not sure what that entails. DJI geo zones has it in enhanced warning zone.

Yes I registered with the FAA already. El Dorado Park has a model aircraft field with landing strip as well. One of my friends said you have to be a member to fly there. I’m just not sure what that entails. DJI geo zones has it in enhanced warning zone.

You most likely need to be a member of the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA), which is the leading model airplane group in the US. They have a lot of model airfields around the country, and offer insurance with your membership!

Check out Academy of Model Aeronautics for membership info.

Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar