Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I'm hearing a lot about Lichi

Aaron Avila

Join
Aug 29, 2018
I'm brand new here. I'm seeing some amazing features with Lichi! Any issues with android app versus DJI Go 4 App?

Not sure about this but if anyone knows any different, please add comment. I'm in the UK and use the FCC hack. It's great on DJI Go4 but lost the hack when I used litchi.
Anyone else found this?
I'll have to go through the process again to re hack it.
Otherwise, litchi works as good as Go4.

Reactions: Aaron Avila
Litchi is a fun app that allows shorter-range drones (like the Spark) to complete autonomous flights far out of range of the transmitter.

However, after owning Litchi for over two years, I lost interest in after purchasing a drone with long range capabilities. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great app that’s and lots of fun. The Waypoint feature is a great way to plan and complete unique missions. Definitely worth buying if you want to use this feature on a regular basis.

Good for Spark pilots who want waypoints and are not using any modded DJI Go app. Seems like the latest version really works well for autonomous flights on the Spark, the resulting videos are very smooth. Autonomous is currently not legal in Canada, so not on my to-do list.

Not sure about this but if anyone knows any different, please add comment. I'm in the UK and use the FCC hack. It's great on DJI Go4 but lost the hack when I used litchi.
Anyone else found this?
I'll have to go through the process again to re hack it.
Otherwise, litchi works as good as Go4.
When you have the hack, start GO4 and let the Spark stay 1 meter above ground in the air. Kill the app and start Litchi. I did this with Autopilot instead and could keep FCC. Fly with Litchi. When ready, do stay low in the air. Then kill also this this app and start GO4. Check that you still have FCC. Land the Spark. This way you keep the hack for next session. When you have tested, please tell if it works as it does with Autopilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502