Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Increase power to motors

Chimmy

Join
Apr 27, 2019
So I was wondering if there is a way to increase the power output to the motors to have a little more fun, presently my maximum power output displayed is about 53% which is good for about 30 MPH. Than allll

I’d be nervous changing the output to the motors. Not for a concern of pushing the motors but for the heat it might generate and cause other issues. Can the wires to the motors handle the boost ? My simple suggest is to go buy a racing FPV drone. This is an expensive solution. Then you will have your fun drone and a photographic / video drone.

Reactions: GeoM1
You can change tilt angle of drone via old dji assistant..
Default is 35 degrees, I think 60 is max.
Spark will then reach approximately 45 mph..
Maybe bigger risk of flipping it or damage the gimbal.

Reactions: digitalmouse
You can change tilt angle of drone via old dji assistant..
Default is 35 degrees, I think 60 is max.
Spark will then reach approximately 45 mph..
Maybe bigger risk of flipping it or damage the gimbal.
Where and how do I find the old DJI assistant? Thanks!

I’d be nervous changing the output to the motors. Not for a concern of pushing the motors but for the heat it might generate and cause other issues. Can the wires to the motors handle the boost ? My simple suggest is to go buy a racing FPV drone. This is an expensive solution. Then you will have your fun drone and a photographic / video drone.

Yep. Heat!

Wow. I can get in enough trouble without even going to sport mode!

Yes you can have the spark use sport+ mode if you know how to change the parameters but it's really hard on the spark i do not suggest it..

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex