Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

interference question

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
I know all about calibration and not to do it near power lines, concrete with rebar, metal building and stuff. My question is I'm in an electric wheelchair ( thanks to a drunk driver :mad:) will the electronics such as the metal, 24 volt battery, wiring, wifi, Bluetooth, on the wheelchair interfere with the remote and or the aircraft? even if the chair is turned off? Before I went to an electric wheelchair I was in a manual chair and flew my F450 and F550 hex both had the Naza lite on them and using my Taranis Plus Tx without any problems. I'm just concerned about using the spark.

Thanks, Jeff :cool:

If all those electronics are powered down you should not have RF interference. Just set the Spark down at takeoff point a good distance from the metal chair. Be mindful of any on-screen error warnings before and after takeoff.

Interference issues occur primarily at the aircraft and not the remote control. So you shouldn't have trouble with control once airborne. Lots of folks use RC from inside their car without problems so you should be fine as well.

You may be in a wheelchair but now you have wings!!! Happy flying

If all those electronics are powered down you should not have RF interference. Just set the Spark down at takeoff point a good distance from the metal chair. Be mindful of any on-screen error warnings before and after takeoff.

Interference issues occur primarily at the aircraft and not the remote control. So you shouldn't have trouble with control once airborne. Lots of folks use RC from inside their car without problems so you should be fine as well.

You may be in a wheelchair but now you have wings!!! Happy flying
great thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef