Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iPhone with Spark problem

Americanadian

Join
Dec 15, 2017
I have a Spark that I use sometimes with an iPad and sometimes with an iPhone 10R. Apple system is 14.0.1 and Go4 version is 4.3.38. Today I was pre-flighting to take my drone out tomorrow. I was using my iPhone with the Spark controller. I set up everything as I usually do and tried to start the drone. Go4 immediately went in to "How to connect" mode even though the controller had a green light. I could not get the Go4 software to connect to the drone. Yet, when I tried to use the controller without the software, the drone started up fine; the joysticks worked fine but the collision sensors didn't work nor could I take a picture. I could not get the Go4 to connect directly with the drone.

I shut off everything and used my iPad and everything worked fine. So the problem seems to be with the Go4 software on the iPhone. I went to Apple's app site and found that my Go4 software is up to date. So I am at a loss. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am using the same setup except and iPad mini and an iPhone XS. No problems for me. If you are connecting with an OTG cable try a different one or use Wifi. I have had a cable go bad on me.

Reactions: RotorWash
Ya when mine did that I just had to replace my OTG cable but for some reason mine does not show flight one left it looks like it covered but my phone and iPad both do it

Reactions: RotorWash
Wondering did you turn off WiFi and Blue tooth on your Apple phone before you connected. Just something to try. Oher then that, delete Go4 software from your phone and try re-installing it. Let us know how it goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe