Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is there a timmer

BushPusher

Join
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a timer that tells me how long i was in the air (from takeoff to landing) or something like that, I have not seen anything on the DJI app screen while in flight or have i missed something ?
Roger

Is there a timer that tells me how long i was in the air (from takeoff to landing) or something like that, I have not seen anything on the DJI app screen while in flight or have i missed something ?
Roger

On the main screen of the Go4 app, before entering the app to fly, tap the menu at the top right of the screen and select the flight logs.

Each flight from beginning to end will be recorded with flight time and other information pertaining to that flight.

You might have to slide the app up after entering to see each flight, otherwise it's the total number of flights / hours.

You might have to tap the cloud icon in the top right once you're in the flight records to sync your flights to your device(s).

There is the battery timer at the top during a current flight.

Reactions: RotorWash
There's nothing on the main screen that shows you the flight duration while you're flying. I always start the video just before I take off, so that kindof works.

It's all recorded in the flight records.

Ok i see the flight time in the battery section, can that be moved to the main screen i know some stuff can and others cannot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme