Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Isolation Bay - The Rising - Jurassic Coast, Devon, UK

@pixelbrat Thanks so much. Couldn't figure out why I was unable to enable comments for this and other videos, until I did a bit of digging. Turns out I'd tagged the video as 'Made For Kids' thinking this would just enable kids to view it, but it looks like turning this setting on will actually lock the comments completely. Anyway, I've turned it off now, so would appreciate any feedback ;)

Done! You've got your first comment. :)

• Love
Reactions: RedZeppelin
Thanks mate ? We're very fortunate to have this coastline on our door step eh? ?
Yes we really are and I hope this year to get some aerial footage of the Undercliff between Seaton and Lyme. There is a large pinnacle of land sliding toward the sea at the Seaton end of the Undercliff that I want to get footage of. It is only visible from the sea or the air!

I've seen a few fixes mentioned that encode the footage with a 'Constant Frame Rate', which is I think what @RotorWash was referring to in his comment. I've tested this encoding using Adobe Media Encoder and a YouTube preset.
I've read similar posts regarding the Spark's vfr causing stutter with some editors where the fix was to run the video through Handbrake first at a cfr of 29.97. I use Vegas Pro with my encoder set to constant 29.97 and it seems to work well enough.

Reactions: RedZeppelin
I've read similar posts regarding the Spark's vfr causing stutter with some editors where the fix was to run the video through Handbrake first at a cfr of 29.97. I use Vegas Pro with my encoder set to constant 29.97 and it seems to work well enough.
Thanks @RotorWash. I've read about Handbrake, but have Adobe's Media Encoder as part of my subscription, so will try that first as it supposedly does the same thing on equaling the frame rate out. I've been using Filmora as it's nice and straightforward, but currently learning Davinci Resolve so hopefully that switch will help too.

Time will tell :)

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav