Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Jacksonville, Florida

Noobiepilot

Join
Jul 30, 2018
whats up guys??? I hope theres some local duval people that fly. I would love some tips on how to get better shots and how to control this drone better!!

I just got an spark and new to drone flying. I hope to find a park and people who can fly the spark so that I can learn here in jacksonville, Fl

Jax has some pretty isolated beaches once you are at least 5 miles south of Mayport Naval Station. And Ponte Vedra is beautiful unrestricted air space.

Beach is a great place for new pilots because few people, no roads, no trees, no buildings and lots of great scenery. Just need to choose a day with little wind and be brave enough to fly over water occasionally.

If you download the AirMap and UAV Forecast apps you'll be off to a good start.

Jax has some pretty isolated beaches once you are at least 5 miles south of Mayport Naval Station. And Ponte Vedra is beautiful unrestricted air space.

Beach is a great place for new pilots because few people, no roads, no trees, no buildings and lots of great scenery. Just need to choose a day with little wind and be brave enough to fly over water occasionally.

If you download the AirMap and UAV Forecast apps you'll be off to a good start.
Thanks for the info

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit