Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just a few shots of my back yard as I get used to this thing... (and learn this forum)

So far so good.

At least you posted in the correct section. ?

Watch out for those wires, they tend to blend in the background and disappear when watching the Spark.

So far so good.

At least you posted in the correct section. ?

Watch out for those wires, they tend to blend in the background and disappear when watching the Spark.

Yes, I read the horror stories! I like how it will avoid most obstacles tho. Gonna try putting the goggles on the wife tomorrow and zip around a bit, weather permitting. we had a nice sunny morning, but it went to raining this afternoon.

Yes, I read the horror stories! I like how it will avoid most obstacles tho. Gonna try putting the goggles on the wife tomorrow and zip around a bit, weather permitting. we had a nice sunny morning, but it went to raining this afternoon.

It is better to not get carried away with the optical avoidance though. The sensors can easily miss thin wires or twigs. I always choose to stay about 10-15 ft. clear of the tallest obstacle and fly. Enjoy your drone and fly safe.

Welcome along. I have been part of this Forum for a year now and even though I get great value from it and members’ support, I still post things wrong. Be safe and fly well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis