Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just Checking In

Rendlesham UAP

Join
Mar 8, 2019
Hi Guys !

Haven't been around here in a while, so just checking in and wishing members health. Been fairly busy with drones but expect a new lease of life with Old Sparky as I have sprung for a pair of DJI goggles. Like everyone else here, I am being frustrated with limits on how far I can travel but hoping that things will be a lot freer come May/June.

What an insane time we are living through. If you think this pandemic is strange, wait until June when there is some pretty strange revelations from the Pentagon about to drop.

Taps his nose, talk later guys.

Peter

Hi Peter. Been waiting for the right moment to hit my 1500th post and here it is to say good to have you back. It’s the same around the world I guess for travel but here in the UK we are just a week or so away from being able to get out and see our family and friends (only 6 all in at a time) so can’t wait to break free. Having said that have just had a second hip replacement on the right (the last one started squeaking disconcertingly in Jan so it had to come out) so I won’t be chasing Spark for a few more weeks. All ready for flight though! Those goggles sound fun, have you had them out yet? The Pentagon announcements sound exciting-will watch our news for reports. Safe flying and be safe.

Glad you dropped in Peter. Hope all is well with you and yours. Don't bait us, tell us what you know about the Pentagon reveal. Also, share your opinion on the DJI goggles when you can.

Reactions: RotorWash
Hello fellow pilots! good to see some life here. Rendlesham June is too far! Give us something :)
yesterday I receive a DJI FPV as a birthday gift and let me tell you that it is very cool. I remember selling the Mavic Pro just to get something easier to transport and fun, The Mighty Spark! Since then I've happy, but this FPV experience is something else. I am keeping both drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme