Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Killer Spark aka HK 1-001

I

Inactive

Hello Pilots : ) Please don't ask for heavens sake don't ask lol, I guess I will post the links to all my edited and non edited spark videos here. Please don't be mad, however, if this forum doesn't like these types of videos please be nice don't report me and and just ask me to stop and i will ok, alright.

Now this is a collection of videos and other stuff sooooooooo, um. . . . . . . yea.

Lol i was trying to make it look like a terminator drone, since my sis is like crazy insane terrorized of every thing terminator and i don't know why but I am gonna show her this and say its real lmao.

Reactions: pmshop
Lol i was trying to make it look like a terminator drone, since my sis is like crazy insane terrorized of every thing terminator and i don't know why but I am gonna show her this and say its real lmao.

Nice terror theme!
Was this edited from adobe after effects ?

Reactions: Inactive
Lol for real, could you imagine, a us military predator drone being struck by lightning, becoming self aware because it got struck, then it realizing there are other drones flying around, and it awakening those drones, then it notices it's connected to a satellite, and through the satellite it both shuts humans out from controlling any of the active drones then it uses the satellite to awaken and make self aware every drone in active service? That would like do be a real skynet lol.

Reactions: dudez and Kylie
Someone's gonna make a movie out of that post of yours lol
Lol I'd love to see it because on my laptop now, I'm running the $800usd editer called nuke, I'm making a movie now, and it will even have explosion and laser fire effects.

Ok so like I couldn't do nuke as my laptop isn't good enough to run it and I'm not near my pc. This is the last and final one ill post here to spark pilots so enjoy because the videos from here on out will be unedited spark videos.

Reactions: Kylie
Nice terror theme!
Was this edited from adobe after effects ?
Hello Dudes : ) - Lol, I wish, no, I used filmora, the pro version, I also have nuke professional which I purchased about a year ago but it's too sophisticated for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf