Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Kinburn2020

Wow, that’s a great place to socially distance! Beautiful flying and editing! QUOTE="lysak2003, post: 114088, member: 14642"]
While quarantine it is the best thing to hide from people in the Wild. My friends and I escaped in the distant Regional Landscape Park of Kinburn Foreland in Ukraine for a few days and took some quite interesting footages. Hope you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: lysak2003
Wow, that’s a great place to socially distance! Beautiful flying and editing! QUOTE="lysak2003, post: 114088, member: 14642"]
While quarantine it is the best thing to hide from people in the Wild. My friends and I escaped in the distant Regional Landscape Park of Kinburn Foreland in Ukraine for a few days and took some quite interesting footages. Hope you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]
It certainly is! Thanks for watching me!

Excellent flying and editing.
I’ve never been to the Ukraine, so thanks for showing us some of its beauty. The smartest student I had in 30 years as a university professor was from Ukraine.

Reactions: lysak2003
Excellent flying and editing.
I’ve never been to the Ukraine, so thanks for showing us some of its beauty. The smartest student I had in 30 years as a university professor was from Ukraine.
Thank you, sir! Really appreciate such kind words about my country. And thanks for watching!

Thanks! I gotta try some time lapse

Reactions: RotorWash
Thanks! I gotta try some time lapse
It really worth it. I personally prefer motionlapse when your camera moves from one point of view to another, so we can keep an eye on the moving object in the frame. If we talk about sunrises and sunsets that object can be sun. You have to correlate movement of the camera and movement of an object.
Thanks for watching me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh