Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Kingscliff Beach Australia

Sorry. Message says ‘uploaded file does not have an allowed extension’ . Whatever that means. Someone may be able to enlighten me.

You need to upload the video to YouTube and then put a link on the forum to share it.

You will need to start your own Utube channel. It’s free, & not difficult, & can be done with just an IPad. Then instead of downloading the video, you post a copy of the link.

1. Sign into YouTube and click on the user icon at the top right of the screen.
  2. Click on the gear icon to get to your account's YouTube Settings.
  3. Click on Create a new channel.
  4. Then choose “Use a business or other name”
  5. Add your Brand name and click create.

AirVis? Never heard of it, but it works! Where abouts is Fingal Headlands?
You got some nice video, it’s difficult to get a turning pan shot on the Spark without any jerkiness, I find if the Spark is moving laterally while turning it masks the jerks.

AirVis? Never heard of it, but it works! Where abouts is Fingal Headlands?
You got some nice video, it’s difficult to get a turning pan shot on the Spark without any jerkiness, I find if the Spark is moving laterally while turning it masks the jerks.
Fingal heads is the next Headland south of Snapper Rocks which is a very famous surf break on the Gold Coast on the east coast of Australia.
I have plenty of problems biggest one being the drone tilting while turning in forward movement.
Another link to a video where I did a pan. I am doing a series of vids of headlands starting at Fingal.Here is the next one.
Hastings Point NSW Australia | AirVūz
Hope you enjoy it too.

Awesome video!

AirVuz is awesome.
Retains most of the original video's quality unlike YouTube.
I used it recently because YouTube didn't like the background music I chose (Copyright)
I used AirVuz.

Ajax, sometimes YouTube takes a while to render the video after publishing.
Till then, you might see it in 360p & 720p until it finishes.

Reactions: Ajax

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis