Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Knoxville. TN mountains

Pretty awesome when you recognize where another member is flying. We are neighbors! Well, same city anyways.

Reactions: SPARK1
Small world! I live right beside 640....I usually fly almost everyday at Victor Ashe park... Maybe I'll see you there one-day:)

That's true....I was just thinking the other day if someone opened up a rc club for airplanes and drones complete with a run way they would be sitting on a gold mine lol. They use to have one back in the 70's but it's been gone for years

I don’t live far from Knoxville myself. Be nice if we had an area club to get together and fly our drones and shoot some bull now and then.

That's true....I was just thinking the other day if someone opened up a rc club for airplanes and drones complete with a run way they would be sitting on a gold mine lol. They use to have one back in the 70's but it's been gone for years

If you don't have it, download the AirMap app from the app stores.

I scrolled around the Knoxville area and seen a few AMA fields listed in the area that may allow you to fly.

Here's one of them.

Volunteer Aeromodelers.

And another one.

BLOUNT COUNTY MODEL AVIATORS

Reactions: SPARK1
Interesting I have never heard of either....I did some flying today by the lake off of Northshore. Spark did great over water plus constant wind of 25mph.... That house is insane lolorg_001c9a421a52beac_1548868022000.jpgorg_8d00e2859d9b7841_1548868284000.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy