Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Korcula, Croatia

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hellooo Sparkies!
So I finally got around to editing my videos from my trip in May.
Korcula is an island off Dubrovnik, and we spent 2 nights there...I highly recommend it, for the views, food and of course good flying..
Thanks and all feedback is welcome, as always!
Cheers,
Ranjit

Very beautiful scenery love it ?

Jeff :cool:

Lots of work here and well worth it. Love the views down onto water from above, near the shore. It highlights the geological framework and intriguing. Well done.

You just can't go wrong in King's Landing. Amazing location and very nicely shot.

Lots of work here and well worth it. Love the views down onto water from above, near the shore. It highlights the geological framework and intriguing. Well done.
Thanks! Yes, the water was amazing.. I didn't do any color grading, the colors are as in real life, and Spark did a good job capturing it.
Cheers!

Hellooo Sparkies!
So I finally got around to editing my videos from my trip in May.
Korcula is an island off Dubrovnik, and we spent 2 nights there...I highly recommend it, for the views, food and of course good flying..
Thanks and all feedback is welcome, as always!
Cheers,
Ranjit

Great shots. Are you using a ND/PL filter?

Fantastic opening shot with the village between the trees. Also some very nice slow moves. The Spark is not very good in fast rotations, which is a pity because it shows a lot of the environment. Split it in a few very slow rotations. Some shots could have been shorter. Overall a very nice movie. Thanks for sharing.

Fantastic opening shot with the village between the trees. Also some very nice slow moves. The Spark is not very good in fast rotations, which is a pity because it shows a lot of the environment. Split it in a few very slow rotations. Some shots could have been shorter. Overall a very nice movie. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Cappellen, and appreciate the helpful comments.... all very true and will apply them for my next flights and edits..
Cheers[emoji106]

Reactions: cappellen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast