Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lake Bled Slovenia 2018.

If this is Spark footage, then this is the reason we love the Spark. It’s for filming beautiful areas like this, that make this sport so exciting.

Reactions: BerkoZg
+1
this beautiful footage.

@BerkoZg the spark didn't go over the water/lake, right?
You are right. It didn't go over lake. I dont't like that feeling ''what will happen if it accidentaly fall in lake'' :) Over ground i got more confidence :D

Only bad thing is that i was in auto mode white balance. So in midle flight color from blue goes to warmer.

You are right. It didn't go over lake. I dont't like that feeling ''what will happen if it accidentaly fall in lake'' :) Over ground i got more confidence :D

I know exactly what you mean, I was just wondering if I am the only one who tries to avoid flying over water.
I do fly over water sometimes thou and my heart gets raising like if I were in a roller coaster :eek:

Reactions: BerkoZg
Well done Berko. ;)

Bravo Berko, pokaži kaj zmore Spark in kako lepo deželo imamo. ;-)

Guys, Spark is awesome, but our tiny county Slovenia also, right? ;-)

Reactions: mano and BerkoZg
Hvala, Thank You for comments. Yes Bled is very beautifull place to visit. I recomed evereone to visit.

I know exactly what you mean, I was just wondering if I am the only one who tries to avoid flying over water.
I do fly over water sometimes thou and my heart gets raising like if I were in a roller coaster :eek:

Haha, exatcly this feeling :D Anxiety

Pretty amazing video.
I am perhaps going there in October, any regulations against using the spark in the area?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast