Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lake District Bothy

Join
Jan 1, 2018
Hi guys! Thought I’d share the first video I made with my Spark. We stayed in an off-grid Bothy in the middle of nowhere - looking back there’s probably a lot of change but I suppose thats all part of the process
smile.gif
thanks for watching

Might have to book that Bothy for a weekend. Looks great.

Hi guys! Thought I’d share the first video I made with my Spark. We stayed in an off-grid Bothy in the middle of nowhere - looking back there’s probably a lot of change but I suppose thats all part of the process
smile.gif
thanks for watching

Great video, love the edit. Did you keep all the footage speed set to the same slow motion? Really like it !

I took my time with the edit as it was my first upload - underwater shot with the GoPro :D
Didn't see this reply :-s. I've been spending 3+ hours at a time editing 15 minutes of Spark down to 2.5 minute clips that I'm actually happy with lol. Think my favourite bit's picking a soundtrack lol.

smile.gif
thanks for watching

Underwater audio transition was pure genius!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast