Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lake Elmore, Vermont

ArthurC

Join
Dec 6, 2019
A few highlights of our yearly trip to Camp on Vermont, which we were luckily able to execute without any Covid concerns.

Not as much action on the lake to film as I had hoped for, but the foggy sunrises were worth it!

Filmed mostly with the MA2 and Osmo Pocket.

Enjoy!

Fabulous flying and editing, Arthur!
Love the time lapses... was this done on the OP? I've got one too but never tried the time and motion lapse... definitely gonna give it a shot.. or few.. [emoji23] [emoji23]
Thanks for sharing, it's a great location.
Cheers

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Fabulous flying and editing, Arthur!
Love the time lapses... was this done on the OP? I've got one too but never tried the time and motion lapse... definitely gonna give it a shot.. or few.. [emoji23] [emoji23]
Thanks for sharing, it's a great location.
Cheers
Actually, the Timelapses were done with my Yi 4k Action camera and a Turnspro rotating mount. I've never had success doing a night timelapse with the OP. The combination of 3200 ISO and max shutter time of 8 seconds makes a very grainy video.

Actually, the Timelapses were done with my Yi 4k Action camera and a Turnspro rotating mount. I've never had success doing a night timelapse with the OP. The combination of 3200 ISO and max shutter time of 8 seconds makes a very grainy video.
I see, that's good to know. Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.

A few highlights of our yearly trip to Camp on Vermont, which we were luckily able to execute without any Covid concerns.

Not as much action on the lake to film as I had hoped for, but the foggy sunrises were worth it!

Filmed mostly with the MA2 and Osmo Pocket.

Enjoy!

Wow. Exceptionally shot and edited. Loved it a lot. Did you do the awesome overnight time lapse with pocket?

Wow. Exceptionally shot and edited. Loved it a lot. Did you do the awesome overnight time lapse with pocket?
Thank you. No, those timelapses were shot with my Yi 4k Action Camera. the OP sensor is not up to capturing night timelapses without a lot of graininess to them. The Yi does surprisingly well for a 100 dollar camera

Some quite windy weather over some of the low level lake shots. MA2 up to it clearly. Thanks for showing us an MA2 product.
That one day was a little choppy, but nothing compared to the sunset shots at the tower when we hiked the mountain (my next video). I bet there were sustained winds of 30 mph, with gusts to 50. The MA2 struggled a bit, but I got some pretty good shots.

Reactions: Rwarrior

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme