Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lakview Spin

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com

Ironically, I was out to get my snow tires on, could not resist going up briefly, no snow in sight!
So little sun lately. Please let me know if any of you have issues viewing this. Might be my firefox having issues...

Cheers

I viewed it at 720p with no problem if i try 1080 it`s jerky for me but thats my interweb connexion Ma Bell does not spend much in my area. One sweet video love the view of Lake Ontario and the Skylines .

I viewed it at 720p with no problem if i try 1080 it`s jerky for me but thats my interweb connexion Ma Bell does not spend much in my area. One sweet video love the view of Lake Ontario and the Skylines .

Thanks.... something odd in the encoding on that one... however, it works fine in Chrome, Opera and Safari and even on the iphone but stutters in Firefox for me. @1080 . I am also running Mojave on a Mac, so it could be related.. installing an update as I type this.

It was a beautiful day for sure. Of course I now wish I had gone higher...:rolleyes:

Here's a pano from that same flight
View attachment 7433

I showed my copilot this picture and asked if she could tell what the city skyline was. She looked and said, "Toronto."

Yep, the CN tower sort of gives it away. We were on a vacation in 2014 for a few days in the city and toured the tower.

Heck no.
I didn't want to soil myself. Lol.
I would have to be declared as brain dead before I would be out there. Just watching videos of that has a very high level of pucker factor for me. :eek::D

And to think that people pay money to do that... sheeesh!!!

I showed my copilot this picture and asked if she could tell what the city skyline was. She looked and said, "Toronto."

Yep, the CN tower sort of gives it away. We were on a vacation in 2014 for a few days in the city and toured the tower.

But too bad its a total no fly zone downtown.... the island airport is right there. As for the edge walk, no thanks, as I said to someone just last weekend, I love altitude as long as my feet are on the ground! I have not been up that tower since about 1976 when it opened. I suppose I should sometime. I was in a rehab hospital then, after a car accident, watched them air lift the radio mast onto the top of it bit by bit (the last 300 feet or so, in 1975) with a Sikorsky Skycrane... that was quite a sight to be seen.
Video has come a long way since then! Its 1875 feet tall in total. or 570m.

Ha... that was a trip down memory lane! I was wheelchair bound at the time, not much to do but sit and watch from the hospital sunroom.

Now that is some serious piloting skills. Just think of how much range you could get with your Spark from up there. ;) And to take a dronie while you are doing the EdgeWalk. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar