Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Latest Firmware - AC/Batt/RC/Apps

goixiz

Join
May 5, 2018
Where is dji's publish of the latest FW and app version numbers to confirm if i have the latest and or if possible downgrade or upgrade. Thanks

Where is dji's publish of the latest FW and app version numbers to confirm if i have the latest and or if possible downgrade or upgrade. Thanks
DJI Assistant application on your computer is the must have for downloading/updating/downgrade

DJI Assistant application on your computer is the must have for downloading/updating/downgrade

I like to try using the dji asst.. PC prog for updates in future but i did my last FW with ZERO problems - and updated both the AC and RC.
I heard that the dji assistant cannot update the RC and still require a device(phone or tablet) can you confirm ? if thats the case to have partial updates with pc and dev then i dont think thats for me

I like to try using the dji asst.. PC prog for updates in future but i did my last FW with ZERO problems - and updated both the AC and RC.
I heard that the dji assistant cannot update the RC and still require a device(phone or tablet) can you confirm ? if thats the case to have partial updates with pc and dev then i dont think thats for me
Could be true! I had a heck of time trying to update bird through app and gave up. Was easy smooth one time done with DJI assist. I do believe my RC was updated via DJI Go 4 app.

I would see how this may seem a time waste, but I trust my PC over a mobile device.

Could be true! I had a heck of time trying to update bird through app and gave up. Was easy smooth one time done with DJI assist. I do believe my RC was updated via DJI Go 4 app.

I would see how this may seem a time waste, but I trust my PC over a mobile device.
i like the PC idea better but its a system if your RC cant update smoothly thru device(djigo4) dont expect it to do so with the AC
till both AC + RC are able to update FW thru the dji assistant i will be reluctant to split the update

Reactions: TangoMango

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers