Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Latest firmware

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
A recent post prompted me to check whether my aircraft firmware is up to date. Got everything up and running with full WiFi available and when I checked the aircraft Version it was 01.00.1000. The checking process didn’t seem to do a proper check but perhaps I was expecting too much. After “the check” it reverted back to the Version quoted above. Is this as expected and does the system advise me when an update is available?

As far as I am aware, there hasn't been any "firmware" update for the Spark since mid of 2018. DJI has only rolled out updates for the Go4 app from time to time (currently running version 4.3.24 on my Android) and the "Precise flysafe database" updates are a weekly or fortnightly affair.

Reactions: twickers14
A recent post prompted me to check whether my aircraft firmware is up to date. Got everything up and running with full WiFi available and when I checked the aircraft Version it was 01.00.1000. The checking process didn’t seem to do a proper check but perhaps I was expecting too much. After “the check” it reverted back to the Version quoted above. Is this as expected and does the system advise me when an update is available?
Update
.1000 has been out for a while. Remember if you have not connected to the internet while GO4 is running it will never know if there has been an update to sparks firmware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers