Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Learning Space

TioRi

Join
Sep 11, 2018
Loc
Brazil
I understand that a good area is recommended for learning etc. Where I live there are no suitable parks, there is a church square but it's vnot always safe. The area in Photo and my street seem suitable options to me to start with. 6ft of the ground and movements 2 ft then back etc. Too help learn controls etc. Most of my flights will be purely vertical, To get Landscape shots, when I travel to other open places I will do proper flying.

Or is my idea totally crazy IMG_20180912_130931.jpg

It's at least a little crazy....There sure seems to be a LOT of wires around. If you keep it in beginner mode, it only goes about as fast as you can walk...but you can still get into trouble. Are you feeling lucky??

Like I said it's mainly going to be up and down most of the time, and will have it in beginner/ Tripod mode. Any flying practice will be done a about 7ft max. If you think that's a lot of wires lol you should see other photos. In South America virtuality every wire is above ground. Will find the best spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhukov8885
Actually your best bet might be to get up above the wires, like 30-40-50 meters altitude, and then practice.

You'll be flying in sport mode before you know it, and be prepared for a blast when you do! Be safe, and have fun!

Reactions: TioRi
Actually your best bet might be to get up above the wires, like 30-40-50 meters altitude, and then practice.

You'll be flying in sport mode before you know it, and be prepared for a blast when you do! Be safe, and have fun!

Sport mode yikes , not for a long time not until I'm good enough for no fly offs or loss of GPS and in Atti mode

Had some Replies from Brazilians on Facebook, and been told a couple fly in the street like I would and that it's fine. No electrical interference or anything.

Going to go to Rio a week on Friday as there is a an Official DJI Store( The only one in Brazil. And will try have a play as they have an indoor play area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe