Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Leaves almost gone - and snow lurking

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Some quick low-res versions of photos from the Spark today... not much sun as usual, but the wind was almost non-existent, so managed max altitude. All the orange leaves are gone, a few yellows left, soon we will have only the conifers. Hoping for some more windless dry weather over the weekend. There was an inch or two of snow here yesterday. Farmer finshed ploughing the big field.... wife and I call that one the holster, but since it was ploughed, its looking like the lid of a grand piano. People without drones miss so much :p

IMG_2283 3.jpg

IMG_2282 2.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

Wow, fall fell fast up north! And you have had snow already. Makes me cold to think about snow. That first picture is a good one of your property. It is a different angle. Stay warm! ;) :)

Nice captures ground was snow covered here this morning but was all melted by afternoon .Yesterday was still very windy did go for a short fly just the same . Old man winter is slowly creeping up lol . I'm thinking about doing a hexacopter or a quad home build this winter there's lots of kits out there just for something to do . I love my Spark and what its capable of but its the short flight time that gets me lol.

Nice captures ground was snow covered here this morning but was all melted by afternoon .Yesterday was still very windy did go for a short fly just the same . Old man winter is slowly creeping up lol . I'm thinking about doing a hexacopter or a quad home build this winter there's lots of kits out there just for something to do . I love my Spark and what its capable of but its the short flight time that gets me lol.

Ya, once we get into the freezing temps not sure I am gonna risk flying. Wish I had time for the build idea... some of my other hobbies have taken a back seat to Sparking this year, so once the cold sets in, gonna get back to the music probably. I have looked at some kits... I really have considered selling some toys to get a Mavic pro of some sort.... for next spring.

I got up for two flights yesterday (Sunday) afternoon... the wind dropped and the snow stopped, did two longer sorties... videos are coming. Actually flew farther than I ever have before, had a disconnect, but all worked out. No sun, so of course, another drab looking video, you can only lift the exposure and saturation so much!

Reactions: Poletramp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar