Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lighthouse Sunrise

....and caught it you did! Gorgeous sky and nice smooth flying. Calming, peaceful video. Thanks for sharing RotorWash. Now I'm feeling sleepy. ?
Lol, thanks DJ! I thought about putting a disclaimer at the first, as I almost fell asleep editing it! :)

Tranquility. ☮
....and caught it you did! Gorgeous sky and nice smooth flying. Calming, peaceful video. Thanks for sharing RotorWash. Now I'm feeling sleepy. ?
Lovely and tranquil. Super music too.
Specatular imagery. Well done, you! Fantastic. Thanks for sharing this tranquility.
Very nice, super location ! Very partial to lighthouses. The study of lighthouses is called Pharology - a tipping of the hat to the first lighthouse in Alexandria, Egypt
Hey, I did not know that Rendlesham, thanks! ?
Very nice video and flying.
Where is this located?
This lighthouse is located on the Cascumpec Sandhills at the mouth of Alberton Harbour, Prince Edward Island, Canada.

Thanks a lot everyone for your kind comments and likes! Always greatly appreciated.

Tranquil was the effect I was going for however there is also an ironic side for me in knowing that these waters can also become very nasty when a strong east wind meets the tide going out. That combo can easily capsize a 48' fishing boat even with an experienced captain at the wheel. A place where Mother Nature likes to show off her beauty but can easily slap one upside the head if not shown proper respect. ?

Fabulous!!! Without a single 360 panorama you showed us the drama of this place! Great communicating!!! Storm, sea, warning. D’na run agroond. And the sunrise(!) lighting the lighthouse(!!!). So well exposed. Truly a great piece man!!!

Fabulous!!! Without a single 360 panorama you showed us the drama of this place! Great communicating!!! Storm, sea, warning. D’na run agroond. And the sunrise(!) lighting the lighthouse(!!!). So well exposed. Truly a great piece man!!!
Thanks very much! I greatly appreciate your kind comments.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme