Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi good?

Agree with Rhettduke. . .I have DJI Go 4 for the Spark, DJI Go for my older Phantom 3a and also Litchi. Have NOT used Litchi with the Spark yet but it worked great with my P3a. Also agree with start small. I never just "sent my drone on a mission". . .I plotted the course which was always within LOS (Line Of Sight) uploaded the path to the drone and then flew it manually just to be sure all the points were correct re altitude, focal point, etc. and then let it go on it's own while I was able to just focus on the camera. This was the result of a loop around our house
Be safe and let us know how it works with your Spark. Personally, I find the Spark a lot more glitchy than my old Phantom. . . FYI this was video from the very first loop around the house so there's a bit of noticeable gimbal tilt here and there ;-)
Nice view, a beautiful house my wife loves it I do too ?

Speaking of Litchi, P3A, and Spark, here is some data on how the 2 copters fly. I flew the same Litchi mission on my 3 year old P3A (with original battery) and my new Spark. The mission was calculated by Litchi to be 1.4 miles, 7 mins at 15 MPH. Winds probably 0-4 MPH. The P3A used 25% battery, the Spark used 38% battery. Both flew the mission very well but when comparing the video I definitely noticed that the P3A camera has a larger field of view.

I think the Spark might have done better on battery life at a faster speed, I might try that next.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers