Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Warning Battery Power Limit

cowznofsky

Join
Sep 27, 2021
I have a Spark and am running Litchi on my Pixel 3 with Andoid 12 (because the DJI Go app keeps crashing). I tried to fly today, but after getting a GPS signal and trying to take off, I get a message on the screen saying 'Warning. Battery power limit. Low drone mobility' , and the propellors would not go.

The drone and the controller were each over 60% battery, and my phone was charged as well.

Any idea what is going on?

Never start a drone flight if battery isn't 100% charged. The first minutes there's a high current drain due to heat up the battery . So the voltage drops for about half a minute to a level on which the drone thinks the battery is going to be empty very soon .
In summertime this mostly happens after some minutes flight . The drone sets in safety landing immediately . But if you keep up pushing left stick up the drone will remain in the air and after a minute the battery is warmed up and current drain is be normal again. Scary indeed. I think if battery is cold it will refuse to start .
This occurs too with my MP1.

Reactions: giolodovico
I have a Spark and am running Litchi on my Pixel 3 with Andoid 12 (because the DJI Go app keeps crashing). I tried to fly today, but after getting a GPS signal and trying to take off, I get a message on the screen saying 'Warning. Battery power limit. Low drone mobility' , and the propellors would not go.

The drone and the controller were each over 60% battery, and my phone was charged as well.

Any idea what is going on?
Could it be a cold battery and Litchi not telling you this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-12-20-53-37-214_com.airdata.uav.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-12-20-53-37-214_com.airdata.uav.app.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 6

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers