Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Waypoint Test 1 - July 14, 2018

Where is RTH set in Litchi? I can't seem to find it.
Two ways to get there:
Tap the first waypoint and tap the back arrow in the popup menu - that is settings - scroll through and you will see the different "finish actions".

Second way, tap the settings icon (above the start triangle) and there are the "finish actions" as well.

Haven't played around with the back to 1 or reverse just yet.

PLEASE NOTE: Mission selections under heading is different from Android to iOS.
Please refer to Help - Litchi for descriptions of waypoint usage (or any facet of Litchi)

Two ways to get there:
Tap the first waypoint and tap the back arrow in the popup menu - that is settings - scroll through and you will see the different "finish actions".

Second way, tap the settings icon (above the start triangle) and there are the "finish actions" as well.

Haven't played around with the back to 1 or reverse just yet.

PLEASE NOTE: Mission selections under heading is different from Android to iOS.
Please refer to Help - Litchi for descriptions of waypoint usage (or any facet of Litchi)
Thank you for your response. I seen those. that will send the spark to the home position. How do you actually set the RTH before you engage the waypoint mission or any mission?

Thank you for your response. I seen those. that will send the spark to the home position. How do you actually set the RTH before you engage the waypoint mission or any mission?

Automatically set on takeoff - "home" is the launch point.
So, you can program the mission, run it and it will come back to where you launched.
Run the mission again 20 or 30 feet away from wherever the first mission run started from and it will still land where it took off from the second time.

RTH in a mission is such a cool feature.

Just set the first waypoint at least 50 feet away from you so the craft does not have to turn, face, turn, face again to get to the first waypoint.

Automatically set on takeoff - "home" is the launch point.
So, you can program the mission, run it and it will come back to where you launched.
Run the mission again 20 or 30 feet away from wherever the first mission run started from and it will still land where it took off from the second time.

RTH in a mission is such a cool feature.

Just set the first waypoint at least 50 feet away from you so the craft does not have to turn, face, turn, face again to get to the first waypoint.
Just to clarify, I always take off to an altitude close to where my first waypoint altitude is then I begin the mission by pressing the play button. Where I take off from will be the RTH point or where I press to start the mission? Thanks again.

Just to clarify, I always take off to an altitude close to where my first waypoint altitude is then I begin the mission by pressing the play button. Where I take off from will be the RTH point or where I press to start the mission? Thanks again.

Just press the play button to launch and start the mission, it automatically takes off to the desired altitude then heads to WP 1.
At takeoff, RTH is set so long as you have a good GPS lock.

Orbit is the mode where you have to be flying first before you can engage.

Just press the play button to launch and start the mission, it automatically takes off to the desired altitude then heads to WP 1.
At takeoff, RTH is set so long as you have a good GPS lock.

Orbit is the mode where you have to be flying first before you can engage.
I just got in that habit because I live among a lot of trees /power lines and I was told to take off and start above all that. I had my RTH thru the dji 4 app set to 50 feet.

I just got in that habit because I live among a lot of trees /power lines and I was told to take off and start above all that. I had my RTH thru the dji 4 app set to 50 feet.

I have mine at 100ft just in case.
Something goes wrong, you need it to clear everything and 100 is not unreasonable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar