Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Love my Spark

I love the Spark also. Have had zero issues apart from flying during very high Kp but that affects all rc aircraft. The size and portability of the Spark is what sets it apart from the rest. I keep seeing reviews on so called Spark killers but in truth none have half the features or can take footage half as good as the Spark. It truly is a drone to look after and care for for years to come. The complaints have been good information as to what to lookout for.... treat peoples bad luck as hindsight for yourself. Review and eliminate sources for failure for a falling drone by checking your flight area with Google maps or take a walk or ride around first, making sure your launch area is free of metal objects and checking to be sure battery is clipped in properly and props are perfect..... I have a feeling some shutdowns mid flight are from the battery not being fully clipped in. Have noticed it once myself and was able to just slide the battery off and realise it back on to hear and feel the clicks.

Sent from my SM-G955F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis