Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Love the Spark for my first drone short film - cinematic images of the wilderness of Alaska!

Wow! Even though it was long, you broke it up into shorter segments; glacier, lakes, mountains, etc, to hold the viewers interest. Dramatic filming and music. All that from the mighty, little Spark. Well done!

Great camera work and the color grading was top notch! Excellent job, looking forward to more. Curious, did you run into any issues with the Spark holding GPS lock in these areas?

Reactions: BorealStories
Wow! Even though it was long, you broke it up into shorter segments; glacier, lakes, mountains, etc, to hold the viewers interest. Dramatic filming and music. All that from the mighty, little Spark. Well done!
Thanks SoccerRef12, I'm glad you enjoyed the film! I spent a lot of time arranging the sequences, and trimming clips that I would have liked to keep. It is rather long, but hopefully holds attention. :)

Reactions: SoccerRef12
Great camera work and the color grading was top notch! Excellent job, looking forward to more. Curious, did you run into any issues with the Spark holding GPS lock in these areas?
Hi RotorWash, thanks for your kind feedback. I didn't have any problems with the Spark holding signal over the course of this trip. The closest I came to any issues was my own fault, when I was trying to get images of the whales I pushed the battery reserve to the brink. The Red Baron (my spark) engaged return to home and tried to land right on the waters edge - I was there to catch it, but 10 seconds less and it would have landed in the ocean... a good lesson for me!

Excellent composition, fabulous choice of soundtrack. Just goes to show what the incredible Spark is capable of in talented hands. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, yes the music is really fantastic - thanks to Kai Engel! And I couldn't agree more, it's a great drone!

Shot on DJI spark in Tracy Arm. Any comments on the video quality/edit/grading? I am hoping to improve to a professional level with drone videography. Hope you guys enjoy!
Well edited, appropriate music and awesome video overall. Show us more!

Yep - I can definitely see professionalism in that. You are on you way! ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme