Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Loving the Spark to capture the fog out here in PA

Hello from the Mid-West.

Nice video but be very cautious when flying in the fog.

It can fool the downward sensors and perceive the fog as something solid that ether wants to land on or rise above and it could be tricky getting it back down.

Welcome to the Forum .:cool:

Reactions: Matt Eames
This is my 3rd video I have created with my Spark. I am slowly getting the hang of it! Cut this together using the free windows movie maker and used royalty free music from freemusicarchive

Where at? Haven't taken mine for an adventure yet.

Hey Spark 317, Thanks! Glad to be here.

I would say that about 50 percent of my flights have been either around, near, or in fog. I know exactly what you mean with the sensors. I just edit out the parts where it got confused and either went into RTH mode, or just didn't want to go anywhere. ;)

Pleasant hills here near the airport....
Right on! There is a ton of stuff that I would love to explore and fly around out there. Wanted to do an inside flight of the Century 3 mall, but they have those signs up now.
I actually live in the Crafton/Ingram area, but I enjoy flying out near my girlfriend's house in Valencia (you catch a glimpse of it under the fog).

This is my 3rd video I have created with my Spark. I am slowly getting the hang of it! Cut this together using the free windows movie maker and used royalty free music from freemusicarchive

Great job!!! I kept waiting for the movie to start. lol Nice cinematic feel to it. No words of wisdom here.

Reactions: Matt Eames

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex