Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Malta 22 feb 2019

nntom

Join
Aug 4, 2018
Have been on Malta for 3 days and due to 2 day extremely bad weather, with lot of luck made short video first afternoon, and tomorrow about noon. In the afternoon on Gozo lifted Sparky on stormy wind and almost lost him. Going to fly away and leave. Sport mode saved me from loosing him. Little thing is fighter!!!

All the best

Nice video.

Did you fly on Sunday 24 February? The day if the storm.
Yes, I lifted Sparky in Birgu, from War museum, in the late evening. It was very windy but not as in Valletta 2 hours earlier and Sparky was struggling a lot on 15m high, made a few shots and I had to do land.

Have been on Malta for 3 days and due to 2 day extremely bad weather, with lot of luck made short video first afternoon, and tomorrow about noon. In the afternoon on Gozo lifted Sparky on stormy wind and almost lost him. Going to fly away and leave. Sport mode saved me from loosing him. Little thing is fighter!!!

All the best

Love it and the music as well.

All the best
I have,read so much about this place in ww2. Nice job btw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502