Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Manfrotto Gear Backpack Medium

mhoutman

Join
Jul 19, 2017
I recently got a Spark Fly More Combo set but the standard DJI shoulder bag (part14) bag is ways to smell if you like to add some spare batteries, an iPad Holder (PGYTECH), your charger hub, pro guards etc.

DJI is selling the Manfrotto Gear Backpack Medium for the Mavic Pro (Buy Manfrotto - Gear Backpack Medium) but is anybody familiar with this bag in combination with a Spark ?

Thanks for your info :)

Manfrotto is usually good but very expensive. I have one for my Phantom 3P.

For Spark I use first a cheap EBAY BAG (should be also available at Amazon or others) as minimum bag. It is typically around 30$.
2017-07-11 18.25.39.jpg

Usually it is repackaged in a Lowepro droneguard kit (got it for 80$) for most of my use.
The cheap EBAY bag is just fitting perfectly in it and I can carry all other needed stuff (tablet support, battery charge pack, spare props, extra action cam, extra cables, 3 bat chargers, tools and most important mosquito repellent/medicine ...
2017-07-11 18.23.42.jpg

2017-07-11 18.24.39.jpg

2017-07-11 18.24.07.jpg

This way I can really balance between portability and functionalities as per situation.

Today I got the Manfretto Gear Backpack Medium.

Intersting, if you look at the DJI website you won't find this case with the Mcvic Pro section but for the Spark only. The very same pictures of the Manfretto in the Spark section show ... a Mcvic Pro inside.:confused:

The bag itself it beautiful and I would say same quality as LowePro, but the problem is now getting the Spark inside with all accessories included. Latter aren't be the problem , but in fact the Spark itself is because of the 4 legs. Here the Mavic Pro rocks as it is completely foldable.

So I have the Spark, RC, 4 prop guards, charger/hub, 3 batteries, iPad Pro 9,7", cables, PGYTECH landing pad, PGYTECH iPad holder. It will all fit but I have to fin the best voice of dividing.

I also asked DJI support, what they think is best, but till now it is silent.

I keep you posed on this..:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef