Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Master airscrew props

Juzzy87

Join
Aug 14, 2019
I just bought a set of master airscrew props. I'm getting a lot of mixed reception about them. I've watched you tube but there isn't much there on the spark. Has anyone used these with their spark and if so have they damaged or thrown up any errors while using them???

Reactions: Andre Levite
Master Airscrew is a legitimate company with great reviews of their after market props for Mavic line. They do plenty of research and testing before releasing a new product.

There are several independent video reviews already on YouTube...

Master Airscrew for Spark (video review)

if you’ve already purchase them a “hover test” sounds like the place to start. I’ve thrown the OEM pros even after careful replacement so keep in on the ground and super lower altitude for the initial flight.

let us know what you think!

Last edited:
I bought a set and found them to be responsive and slightly less noisy than the regular foldable types.

The principal behind the stealth props is instead of having the propellers buzz at a higher annoying pitch, Master Airscrew has made propellers the buzz at a lower, more tolerable pitch.
Just like any of their Stealth Products

Video review with decibel meter and sound range tests here:

Not much quieter at takeoff, but less whiney sound overall and sound travels less far from the drone. Will post more after further tests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef