Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic Air 2

dosbft11

Join
Oct 15, 2018
For how long do you think Mavic Air 2 is going to retain its price??I intend to buy one but cost me extra bucks on my budget.
What do you think can be a reasonable price to sell spark fly more combo?

For how long do you think Mavic Air 2 is going to retain its price??I intend to buy one but cost me extra bucks on my budget.
What do you think can be a reasonable price to sell spark fly more combo?

I was watching the Mavic Platinum Fly More for a long time to see if there would be a price drop and it's still going for around the same price it has for some time now. I figure with the MA2 Fly More, at just a hair under the $1K mark, it's going to stick there for a while as well. Maybe you'll catch a sale at some point.

Rumors of a Maverick Mavic Air 3 releasing later this year ???

Maybe the MA 2 will drop a little when it's released. ?

Some pilots may want to upgrade (again), and a good deal on a used / refurbished MA2 could be available.

Last edited:
Reactions: RotorWash
Well this was very unfortunate.A friend of mine visited United States for merely three days.I wanted to buy a dji mavic air 2 online and ship to his address. But major stores like Walmart,BestBuy etc had no stocks ready and required more than 5 days for shipment. On Apple and dji store i was not sure whether you get a shipment in two days or not. I asked dji online store but honestly they were not much assistive. As for Apple support, it was not available in my part of the world and calling Apple helpline is very expensive. So finally all efforts went in vain and my friend returned without any purchase.

[‎Ideology: Buzz Off you Americano???Where is my DJI- you apple F******?? on Apple Podcasts bc]

With all this disappointing experience what do you guys suggest could have been done better to materialise the purchase???

Last edited:
Dont see them dropping in price much for a little while longer. They just released the firmware so the SmartController will work with the MA2, plus they seem to be sweetening the MA2 software little by little each firmware release so far. Rumor has it there is another one just around the corner. Clever marketing ploy really...

Finally moved on. From spark to MA2. And the new rotors were so smooth. Prop noise was much lesser and stability was better. Although never underestimate spark as my buddy but i felt the improvements. The flight time was a peace of my funds and i found sufficient time to experiment some new things. Although the time recessed greatly in S mode but still that was sufficient.

Finally moved on. From spark to MA2.
Congrats! It’s really nice, isn’t it? I tried selling my Spark here, had no takers, so decided to keep it. I take it out now and then and do enjoy the fact Litchi supports it. But the MA2 is my main drone and the flight time affords so much time to relax and collect the footage you need without staring at the battery meter all the time. Have fun with it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef