Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic Minis and Fly More Combos In-Stock Ready to Ship Today!

Florida Drone Supply

Join
Jul 3, 2017
If you want to get in on the first wave of Mavic Minis here is your chance!

We have standard packages and Fly More Combos! Both are in-stock ready to ship today. (We've heard some people are having trouble getting them from their local shops)

Mavic Mini: Mavic Mini
Mavic Mini Fly More Combo: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

All orders placed have been fulfilled and shipped, we still have plenty Mavic Minis in stock and Mavic Mini Fly More Combos! The Fly More Combos are going especially quickly, get yours now! Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

We just got in a palette of Mavic Mini Fly More Combos!
They are ready to ship today! Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
DJI is backed up to a 20-25 delivery time and is limiting customers to one unit, not us!

If you want to get in on the first wave of Mavic Minis here is your chance!

We have standard packages and Fly More Combos! Both are in-stock ready to ship today. (We've heard some people are having trouble getting them from their local shops)

Mavic Mini: Mavic Mini
Mavic Mini Fly More Combo: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
Yes I purchased from these guys and they have already shipped my Combo. Looks like I will have it in two days. Also I canceled the order I had with DJI and saved the sales tax on the $499.00 that DJI was charging me!

Yes I purchased from these guys and they have already shipped my Combo. Looks like I will have it in two days. Also I canceled the order I had with DJI and saved the sales tax on the $499.00 that DJI was charging me!
Glad we could help you out! Enjoy your Mavic Mini!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav