Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic pro 2?

Vaughan

Join
May 12, 2018
Just watched dji live - and im sure we can expect drone code distances to treble as a result of their 48mm zoom.... that's us in trouble then....privacy and stuff...

Last edited:
Just watched dji live - and im sure we can expect drone code distances to treble as a result of their 48m zoom.... that's us in trouble then....privacy and stuff...
You may have something there... privacy is what most complaints seem to be when confrontations occur.

Just watched dji live - and im sure we can expect drone code distances to treble as a result of their 48mm zoom.... that's us in trouble then....privacy and stuff...

Well the Mavic Pro already has a 2x digital zoom... but the Mavic Pro Zoom has up to 4x lossless. So yeah, let's hope the pervs stay away.

Would have liked the mavic2 zoom and mavic2 pro features as 1 aircraft[emoji107]

Last edited:
I miss an all-weather drone from DJI.
Could very well share platform with Mavic 2 ;)

its somewhat difficult, even birds have a hard time flying in the rain or when they come in contact with water. Im sure they are working on it and its more of a commercial level task like their agricultural series.

My Nikon camera has 87X zoom built in. Do they restrict how far I stand from people when I take a pic?

The MP2 isn't the first drone with a zoom. No need to sound any alarms. Nothing to see here

The price of used Mavic Pros will drop I hope.

It already has...

I just ordered the Mavic Pro in Alpine White special edition bundle from B&H Photo. I paid only $799 for brand new (not refurb). And it includes THREE batteries. That's $500 less than the original Fly More Package was. Woohoo

Very happy waiting on FedEx to deliver. I signed up for alerts on SlickDeals app to find this sale.

It already has...

I just ordered the Mavic Pro in Alpine White special edition bundle from B&H Photo. I paid only $799 for brand new (not refurb). And it includes THREE batteries. That's $500 less than the original Fly More Package was. Woohoo

Very happy waiting on FedEx to deliver. I signed up for alerts on SlickDeals app to find this sale.

Wow! that's a DEAL!

I'm downloading the app now.

Might get lucky in the future?

Thanks for the tip.

Very happy waiting on FedEx to deliver.

Any idea when it arrives?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one but leaving on vacation in a couple of weeks.

My luck it would show up while away.

Thanks and in the USA btw.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one but leaving on vacation in a couple of weeks.

Even though the sale has ended you can easily request a voucher and get the same deal now. But hurry because they are no longer manufacturing this Special Alpine White Edition and they will run out soon.

Follow these steps:
1. Got to B&H web site and start a live chat with customer service
2. Tell them you got an alert for the recent sale but unable to access web site that day
3. Give them item number DJMAVICPWSC and quoted price of $799
4. They will confirm sale price and email you voucher good for online purchase until midnight
5. Place order on website or using phone app

It took me less than 5 minutes to make call, receive voucher and place order. Saved $500 compared to Fly More and it included third battery, accessory bundle and cooler white drone.

What a deal!!!9E19AE7B-7085-477B-AD15-CB1CBEA034EE.jpeg

Delivery took 5 days. BTW, FedEx has a "Vacation Hold" feature or they can hold it for you at the local sorting facility.

You can still get that deal NOW. Just follow l the instructions in this thread to request a voucher.

This is a limited edition so once inventory is gone it's gone. The Apple Store and DJI Stores are sold out and no longer advertising it.

Attachments

• 6EF28D45-50A4-407F-A349-8019A123E7CD.jpeg
    6EF28D45-50A4-407F-A349-8019A123E7CD.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf