Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Maximum speed slider not visible in DJI go 4

Rartacho

Join
May 20, 2019
Hi all,

First of all, glad to join this forum which is helping me a lot to get to my first steps with the spark.

I got my new spark something around 1 month ago and trying to achieve the smoothest footage possible which I guess is directly related with my new abilities as a pilot. I tried tripod mode however the fact that gimbal speed in this mode sets automatically to half of normal speed (which I set low, something around 10) it annoys me, as gimbal is then so slow that is not usable at all.

That's why, following some of the tips in this forum, I was looking to set the normal maximum speed lower, so gimbal wouldn't be impacted.

However, not sure why, I see the option but the slider is not visible at all.... (attaching the screen).

Do you guys now what the reason could be? Maybe I'm wrong but I think that when I got my spark I remember to see the slider, not sure if maybe having a different option marked could make the slider not visible.

On the other hand, does the maximum speed impact also the sensitivity while moving the spark horizontally? (left stick to the right/left)

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Attachments

• MhPzH35jRGq+TdWaJ2Sb+g_thumb_17b2.jpg
    MhPzH35jRGq+TdWaJ2Sb+g_thumb_17b2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 50
Welcome to the forum.
I’m not 100% sure, but I think the gamble adjustment is in another setting. I’m not at home with mine, so can’t check for you.
Have you looked on YouTube?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Rartacho.

The gimbal and the joy sticks respond to your input as this may take time to practice slow maneuvers to achieve smooth results.

A light touch of the sticks or gimbal will result in finer movements in regular mode.

The Maximum speed adjustment of the Spark is in a different menu.

20190306_170046.png

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Haggi
Thanks for your responses!!

Spark317, indeed I attached that picture because is the only section where I see anything related to flight speed.

While going where you proposed I do not have that option there (sorry, I’m Spanish that’s the reason why the screen is not in english).

I went through all sections as well and my fist picture attached is the only section where I see something similar.

Attachments

• 58B7C09E-5162-41DB-B16E-26737455B51A.png
    58B7C09E-5162-41DB-B16E-26737455B51A.png
    696.4 KB · Views: 25
Thanks for your responses!!

Spark317, indeed I attached that picture because is the only section where I see anything related to flight speed.

While going where you proposed I do not have that option there (sorry, I’m Spanish that’s the reason why the screen is not in english).

I went through all sections as well and my fist picture attached is the only section where I see something similar.

Are you in Beginner Mode?

June 14, 2019 71328 AM EDT.jpgThat may have something to do with it.

Last edited:
I’m not in beginner mode... checked other options and do not have a clue what else could be...

You might try a re-installment of the Go4 app, maybe something didn't get loaded properly?

Just tried and any luck...from my perspective the option I shown is the same you have but I don’t have any slider... while touching the phone vibrates however don’t feel like the spark flies any slower or faster.

1 question, are you running iOS or Android? Just wondering if there’s any difference between versions...

Btw, I have an iPhone X and I’m trying to look for this option without taking off as I’m doing it from home...

Ok, just found what the issue was... looking into this forum just noticed that a user reported the same issue almost a year ago.... seeing the screen I realized that his app language was Spanish too, changed my app language settings to English... and problem solved.
So it was just an app bug as the wording of the option in Spanish was much longer than in English which left no space for the slider to show.

What a way of driving myself crazy because a bug ?

By the way, talking about getting the smoothest movements on the spark. How do you use the RC? I heard that sone people use the sticks with each hand thumb and index together...is this. The way to go? Any tips or exercises to get the smoothest movements of the spark?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme