Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Maze You Look ?

Is it supposed to be brown? Not box I guess.
My colour grading isn't that bad ?

I was surprised when I saw it too. I'm guessing it's a seasonal thing. On Google maps it shows green, but we are in Winter here so it's clearly not evergreen. I'll be going back to shoot it again in the Summer.

Reactions: McCloudSpark
Nice shot. I believe we have had (in the UK) a pretty nasty bug that has killed off a lot of box hedges over the past couple of years so maybe it has been affected by this phenomenon. The shape of the maze would remain even if it was a goner.

Reactions: RedZeppelin
Nice shot. I believe we have had (in the UK) a pretty nasty bug that has killed off a lot of box hedges over the past couple of years so maybe it has been affected by this phenomenon. The shape of the maze would remain even if it was a goner.

Interesting info @twickers14 - thanks ?

You may well be right, as I used to take my daughter to Wildwood regularly when she was younger and don't ever recall the maze being this colour. Sad if that's the case, but I'll look again in the Summer as I said.

Interesting info @twickers14 - thanks ?

You may well be right, as I used to take my daughter to Wildwood regularly when she was younger and don't ever recall the maze being this colour. Sad if that's the case, but I'll look again in the Summer as I said.
I remember that the maze at Longleat last year was also severely affected. The Grandaughters were a touch disappointed!

Reactions: RedZeppelin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis