Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Micro sd

Shane

Join
Apr 11, 2018
I bought a micro sd reader to Lightening connection. Anyone have a suggestion as to what app works that I can use to download video to my iPhone or iPad?

That is when the reader poses as a Camera, like the one from Apple, this is not the case of many 3rd party readers, they need a software to transfer...
I did not know that! Thanks!

Does that mean you can also write back to the card?

Please post to let us know the make/model of the Lightning reader cable/adapter. I a looking for one.

I have an unlocked iPhone which I use for traveling. My personal phone which is an Android with the older microUSB connection. And finally my work phone is a Note 8 which has the newer USB-C connector.

You can imagine how much of a pain it is for me to transfer pics and files between the three different connectors and two platforms, oh and I forget my laptop only has a standard USB jack...[emoji849]

This device saved my life and I have it on my keys. Goes everywhere I go.

SD Card Reader, 4 in 1 SD/TF Card Reader, Lightning USB Card Reader with Lightning/Micro USB/Type-C/USB 3.0 Connector for iPhone/iPad/
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078SMQHLV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_Y7O2GT2ke4B6Y

Nice.

Thanks for posting.

I bought a micro sd reader to Lightening connection. Anyone have a suggestion as to what app works that I can use to download video to my iPhone or iPad?
I use an Apple Lighting to SD card adapter and a SD CARD to micro

I use an Apple Lightning to SD card reader and an Micro SD ADAPTER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran