Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge- a nostalgic visit

I have never seen anything like this bridge. This was very interesting to see. Thanks for the great tour! ☺️

Reactions: BrianP
I have never seen anything like this bridge. This was very interesting to see. Thanks for the great tour! ☺️
Cheers graywoulf!
Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to share the experience !

Fantastic job on capturing and explaining the Transporter Bridge. If that bridge could talk I imagine it would have many stories and secrets. Remarkable picture Brian. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

• Love
Reactions: BrianP
Fantastic job on capturing and explaining the Transporter Bridge. If that bridge could talk I imagine it would have many stories and secrets. Remarkable picture Brian. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe! Thank you for the kind words!
You don't know how happy it makes me to have friends share the occasion.

just checked and they are showing as Online already... so a stock footage is advertising them already :)))

Reactions: RotorWash
Interesting structure, I too have never seen such a bridge as this, it would be cool to see it in action, hauling some freight across or whatever...

Nice video. Well done.
Cheers Northwood Mediaworks! Thank you for your kind words and interest shown.

Here's one I filmed in 2018 with my trusty Spark... The Gondola carries people/bikes and small motor vehicles. The other main bridge, over the River Tees, is featured at the end. If you stick with it you get to see the Transporter in the distance, again. This bridge, called the Newport Bridge, rises vertically to allow tall ships to pass under it.
(sorry for the music level in the 2018 video)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit