Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

miscellaneous

Nope 2.0

Join
Apr 17, 2018
Loc
Houston Texas
DJI_0007.JPG
Bonfire 2018 before flood.JPG here are some things from last year

I know it's not drone-related but I just wanted to talk about it.
is it just me you did winter weather come in really quick.
it dropped from 80-70 to 40-30 whiten a matter of days.

Same here in West TN. It was mid 60's last week and its 33 right now with the wind chill at 23 and they are calling for snow tomorrow night. It will be upper 50s to low 60s by the weekend though!

Reactions: Nope 2.0
I'm in New York state and we had snow last night...Just a dusting but they are calling for 3-5" Thursday and another 2" Friday...It IS too early in the season for snow like this....I don't even have my leaves raked yet...I just came in from putting my plow on in preparation....ugh! And i was just reading in the newspaper it is going to be a mild winter in the Northeast...mild my a**!

Reactions: Nope 2.0
I probably wouldn't get 1-2 in of snow this year.
which is petty much nothing for most but for Houston they acted like we got 5 ft which we didn't.
almost everything closed.
hear I'm not the only one who got this change.
stay safe out there.

I'm in New York state and we had snow last night...Just a dusting but they are calling for 3-5" Thursday and another 2" Friday...It IS too early in the season for snow like this....I don't even have my leaves raked yet...I just came in from putting my plow on in preparation....ugh! And i was just reading in the newspaper it is going to be a mild winter in the Northeast...mild my a**!
that's a lot of snow

that's a lot of snow

It is a lot, but we wound up getting more than double that...about 12" of wet, heavy snow....I've been out plowing and shoveling since 7 am and my back is broken!! This has got to be some kind of record for this early in the year...It's usually a good month before we get snow like this...Ugh!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit