Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mountain Spark

Great vid even though some land based footage included. Personally I am all for that as the story you show benefits from the spectacular hillsides looking down to the valley. Air and Ce Matin is all over my vids over the years, it’s a lovely piece of music. Have YouTube had a problem with using non-copyrighted music or perhaps you got permission. I only raise this as I want to post a YT vid with music from iTunes which I am told is not allowed.

Great vid even though some land based footage included. Personally I am all for that as the story you show benefits from the spectacular hillsides looking down to the valley. Air and Ce Matin is all over my vids over the years, it’s a lovely piece of music. Have YouTube had a problem with using non-copyrighted music or perhaps you got permission. I only raise this as I want to post a YT vid with music from iTunes which I am told is not allowed.

It's a gorgeous piece of music. Totally agreed. No problems yet with using copyright music on YT. Saw them in Dublin 10 years ago. Fricking amazing and loud . What a band.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast