Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Music?

I have no idea how to lol!
I use a program called band-in-a
I use a program called "Band-In-A-Bix. I use it as back up tracks for my country music show. It will create full songs based on several conditions you enter., pick song style, set the tempo, how many bars, and a few other things. Then it well compose the song for you. It becomes my copy righted song.

All you need is about $500 for the program ?
I use a program called Band-In-a-Box. I mostly use the program to make back up tracks for my country music show.

It can also be used to create your own songs. First you set a style, set the tempo, number of bars you want, and a few other things. The the program writes the song. I can copyright the song created as mine.

All you need is about $500 to buy the program and about six months to a year to learn how to use it.
?

Reactions: Huntman2014
I have not yet recorded any videos with my Spark. But my plan is to seek out small, independent artists and ask permission. Yeah, it seems like a lot of work, but I hope we both benefit from the exposure. ?

Reactions: RotorWash
I just create my own no worries about copy rights

A skill I have not!

I showed Moriah and Selah, two friends, my video about repairing Phoebe. They were singing to Eric Matyas' music, most beautifully.

Just another angle to music from you tube. I use a good digital audio recorder that has an audio in put jack. I just plug in to the audio output of the computer. (headphones) and record that way. Then pull the micro SD card from the recorder and into a USB port. Then transfer the file, already in MP3.

Reactions: Huntman2014

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast