Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My best shots from February (Autel Evo)

Wow. Nice little film and catchy music. Is that the old Cunard Queen Mary in California or do I have the wrong ship, State or even country? Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Rocco Germani
It's the S.S. United States, currently docked in Philadelphia. Maybe sometime soon I shall fly the grand Queen Mary. Thanks for watching!
Wow. Nice little film and catchy music. Is that the old Cunard Queen Mary in California or do I have the wrong ship, State or even country? Thanks for sharing.

It's the S.S. United States, currently docked in Philadelphia. Maybe sometime soon I shall fly the grand Queen Mary. Thanks for watching!
Good morning that camp you go to I think you said that was a church group camp we go to the Camp next-door the Boy Scout camp that’s a nice little place to get drone footage good job with the train in the fridge are you from Jersey

Reactions: Rocco Germani
I'm from Northern VA, thanks for watching and sorry for the late reply
Good morning that camp you go to I think you said that was a church group camp we go to the Camp next-door the Boy Scout camp that’s a nice little place to get drone footage good job with the train in the fridge are you from Jersey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex