Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My drone is sluggish.

Durk

Join
Nov 21, 2017
I unfortunatly fell victom to a flyaway drone mishap with my spark. I was devastated. I did however find the drone about a mile and a half down the way. It had lost the covers for led lights and the shell was cracked. It had obviously taken a big hit. After a struggle with dji i simply Gave up and out the drone I. The shelf until I found the parts quite by accident on amazon. I repaired the drone and it is back to normal except I can’t get up to regular speeds. I truly and floor it if you will but I can’t seem to get past 6 or 8 mph. Sport mode is also significantly slower. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? It’s frustrating but I am very happy I can fly again. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.

I unfortunatly fell victom to a flyaway drone mishap with my spark. I was devastated. I did however find the drone about a mile and a half down the way. It had lost the covers for led lights and the shell was cracked. It had obviously taken a big hit. After a struggle with dji i simply Gave up and out the drone I. The shelf until I found the parts quite by accident on amazon. I repaired the drone and it is back to normal except I can’t get up to regular speeds. I truly and floor it if you will but I can’t seem to get past 6 or 8 mph. Sport mode is also significantly slower. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? It’s frustrating but I am very happy I can fly again. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Sounds like you're lucky to have it fly at all. And, sounds like DJI is convinced they were not at fault, so, was it pilot error?

My advice - be happy it flies at all.

Even if it wasn't pilot error, I suggest getting more practice, then buy another one (or, even a Mavic) after a few months of skill-building, even if it is at slower speeds (which is probably a good thing!).

Hello @Durk , any chance that your slow speed is caused by "Max flight speed settings" slider in app? I move this slider a lot, depending on whether I want fast speed or more precise movement.

sparkspeedsettings.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar