Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Phone does not see my DJI Spark remote controller wifi :(

Richard Mills

Join
Dec 5, 2017
Hi,

I received my new DJI Spark remote yesterday. I was able to successfully link the remote to my Spark drone and was able to locate and connect my iPhone X to the Spark remote controller wi-fi (It was listed as Spark RC - xxxxxx).

However, when I got the park to fly it, the RC remote wifi network would not come up at all on the wifi network list on my iPhone x to be selected.

I also tried powering off all devices and tried when I got home but no success. Is there a way to reset the Spark remote controller's wifi?

So my controller links to the spark drone fine. The issue is... the spark controller wifi won't show up on my phone, therefore, unable to connect my phone to the remote controller.

Anyone know the fix for this?

I did order an OTG cable to connect directly from the remote controller to my phone but would like to connect wifi in the mean time.

Hi,

I received my new DJI Spark remote yesterday. I was able to successfully link the remote to my Spark drone and was able to locate and connect my iPhone X to the Spark remote controller wi-fi (It was listed as Spark RC - xxxxxx).

However, when I got the park to fly it, the RC remote wifi network would not come up at all on the wifi network list on my iPhone x to be selected.

I also tried powering off all devices and tried when I got home but no success. Is there a way to reset the Spark remote controller's wifi?

So my controller links to the spark drone fine. The issue is... the spark controller wifi won't show up on my phone, therefore, unable to connect my phone to the remote controller.

Anyone know the fix for this?

I did order an OTG cable to connect directly from the remote controller to my phone but would like to connect wifi in the mean time.

Ensure phone Bluetooth is off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar