Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark Footage

Wow, thats a great collection, where are you in the world? One comment, the second video, was that from your video cache? (not the sd card?) Looks like something's going on with your video encoding... compare those and how they playback with sickno's latest beach video.... perhaps we can help here?

Wow, thats a great collection, where are you in the world? One comment, the second video, was that from your video cache? (not the sd card?) Looks like something's going on with your video encoding... compare those and how they playback with sickno's latest beach video.... perhaps we can help here?

First video too
I noticed a lot of glitchyness towards the middle

Reactions: agoenk
Yes unfortunately im using the cache version...that makes sense...
Thx u for the advice...
Regards,
Greetings from Indonesia...

Reactions: pmshop
One comment I can add, when you are processing your videos before placing them online, its always best to render/export them with the lowest compression/highest quality settings possible. When you upload to sites like YT, Vimeo, etc. they get compressed again... So, its best to upload the highest possible quality. And the video cache is just crappy, its never going to look good., so always best to work with the content from your sd card.

And while this is very subjective, and just my humble opinion, your stills are just a little over-saturated/filtered for my taste, but if you are happy with them, I am happy for you!

Cheers.

One comment I can add, when you are processing your videos before placing them online, its always best to render/export them with the lowest compression/highest quality settings possible. When you upload to sites like YT, Vimeo, etc. they get compressed again... So, its best to upload the highest possible quality. And the video cache is just crappy, its never going to look good., so always best to work with the content from your sd card.

And while this is very subjective, and just my humble opinion, your stills are just a little over-saturated/filtered for my taste, but if you are happy with them, I am happy for you!

Cheers.
Thx u so much...
I do really like and need this kind of advice...
Im still learning...
Thx u...

That's what these forums are all about. Glad to help.
Yes it really helps...
One thing i wanna asked some suggests...
What about this video?
Is there any over saturated or glitch?
In this video im using the real size...
Maybe i think the kinemaster cant do much ...
I havent got any laptop so i do editing from my android phones...
:)

Reactions: Poletramp
That one is a lot better, seems like everyone has the same issue as you though, when you start panning (yawing) around, if you go too fast, the video will "stutter". Slow it down for those shots, use Tripod mode, and stop now and then, so that the audience can take in all the details of the scene. Also, when you are including the sky in your shots, pointing the camera slightly down towards the ground will improve the lighting on the objects on the ground. Not sure if you can slice up your clips in that app, but you may want to use more saturation on the sky shots, and don't use any extra on the overhead shots of the ground.

And please also consider the safety of the people underneath you. Better to be off to one side of that water park, so if the Spark falls, it wont hurt someone.

Nice video though, man, you can see the humidity in the long shots of the hills, must be steamy hot there!

Reactions: agoenk and pmshop
Agreed - a lot better with the lessened saturation.

My personal rule of thumb is to add 30% saturation to my shots since the Spark Cam seems to be on the flat side of color saturation.
Those numbers come out to be 30 of 100 on Filmora (my definition of 30%) and 1.300 setting on Sony Vegas Pro 15
Gives it that extra "pop"

And agreed on the safety.

Knock on wood, my Spark has not fallen out of the sky...but my home made craft have.
I even had it in my head one day "I need to run under it and catch it".
Onboard telemetry stopped that idea real quick.
One of my crashes from 400ft (120m) reached 158mph (70m/s) one second before it hit the ground.
Yeah, I'm not catching that :D

Last edited:
That one is a lot better, seems like everyone has the same issue as you though, when you start panning (yawing) around, if you go too fast, the video will "stutter". Slow it down for those shots, use Tripod mode, and stop now and then, so that the audience can take in all the details of the scene. Also, when you are including the sky in your shots, pointing the camera slightly down towards the ground will improve the lighting on the objects on the ground. Not sure if you can slice up your clips in that app, but you may want to use more saturation on the sky shots, and don't use any extra on the overhead shots of the ground.

And please also consider the safety of the people underneath you. Better to be off to one side of that water park, so if the Spark falls, it wont hurt someone.

Nice video though, man, you can see the humidity in the long shots of the hills, must be steamy hot there!
Thx again about the safety concern...yes I must obey that advice too...
I do really like this forums...makes me even more better for the next trip...

Agreed - a lot better with the lessened saturation.

My personal rule of thumb is to add 30% saturation to my shots since the Spark Can seems to be on the flat side of color saturation.
Those numbers come out to be 30 of 100 on Filmora (my definition of 30%) and 1.300 setting on Sony Vegas Pro 15
Gives it that extra "pop"

And agreed on the safety.

Knock on wood, my Spark has not fallen out of the sky...but my home made craft have.
I even had it in my head one day "I need to run under it and catch it".
Onboard telemetry stopped that idea real quick.
One of my crashes from 400ft (120m) reached 158mph (70m/s) one second before it hit the ground.
Yeah, I'm not catching that :D
Thx u, and for the rule of 30% i think im gonna try it next trip...
Thx again Mr.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme